L-Tyrosine is classified as a conditionally essential amino acid. Under most circumstances the body can synthesize sufficient L-tyrosine, principally from L-phenylalanine, to meet its physiological demands. However, there are conditions where the body requires a dietary source of the amino acid for its physiological demands. In addition to being involved in protein synthesis, L-tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of the catecholamines epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine, and the pigment melanin. Our L-tyrosine is flavoured with fructose to improve patient compliance and is catalyzed with the T J Clark phytogenic mineral catalyst for superior bioavailability.
Each 5ml contains
Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst
(Containing but not limited to B, Ca, Cr, Co, Cu, I, Fe, Li, Mg, Mn, Mo, P, K, Se, Si, Sr, V, Zn)
Purified water,Organic Vanilla Flavor, Natural Cane Sugar, Potassium Sorbate (0.1%)
Pharmacology and Research of Active Ingredients:
- L-Tyrosine exhibits effective antidepressant activity. The mechanism of L-tyrosine’s antidepressant activity may be accounted for by the precursor role of L-tyrosine in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine. Elevated brain norepinephrine and dopamine levels are thought to be associated with antidepressant effects. L-Tyrosine is a component of enkephalin, and has been shown to regulate blood pressure and stimulate prolactin secretion.
- Through the production of the catecholamines, particularly adrenalin, L-tyrosine is thought to play a role in increasing the activity of brown fat cells, thus increasing fat utilisation. Tyrosine supplementation can reduce the fatigue and cognitive decline experienced during prolonged stress.
- Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst – Our Polyfloramin™extracts contain up to 72 trace elements for enhanced bioavailability, assimilation and synergy of the active ingredients contained in our Tyrosine formula.
T J Clark’s Tyrosine formula may be beneficial in the prevention and treatment of;
- Adrenal exhaustion, appetite control, brain fatigue, codeine addiction, depression, environmental stress, hypertension or hypotension, hypothyroidism.
- Mental endurance, Parkinson’s disease, PMT, poor libido, restless legs, smoking addiction, fat loss, ventricular fibrillation.
Storage: Store below 30 C
Doage and Administration: 5ml once or twice daily between food.