Poor diet and widespread depletion of nutrients place people in modern societies at risk of developing nutrient deficiencies. This problem is compounded by the increasing exposure to reactive chemicals, alcohol and drugs that impair nutrient absorption and use with subsequent depletion of cellular reserves. Recent surveys in Australia and New Zealand reveal a surprisingly significant prevalence of mild to moderate nutrient deficiencies. T J Clark’s catalyzed multivitamin is designed to compliment the colloidal mineral formula and includes our phytogenic mineral catalyst for maximum nutrient utilisation. Suitable for children in a great tasting fruit flavour.
Each 8ml contains
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Vitamin B5 (d-Calcium Pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)
(Containing but not limited to B, Ca, Cr, Co, Cu, I, Fe, Li, Mg, Mn, Mo, P, K, Se, Si, Sr, V, Zn)
Purified water, Natural cane sugar,Organic vanilla flavor, Potassium sorbate (0.1%)
Pharmacology and Research of Active Ingredients:
- Vitamin A deficiency is one of the most common and most serious world-wide nutritional deficiencies. Vitamin A is critical for transport of thyroid hormones, reproduction, the immune system, and the maintenance of cellular differentiation. Vitamin A is supplied as Beta-carotene so our formula is safe throughout pregnancy and for children.
- The B group of vitamins is a collection of essential nutrients that have certain characteristics in common. Firstly, they are all water-soluble, and secondly, they are usually found in similar food sources such as brewers’ yeast, animal meats, wholegrain cereals and vegetable proteins. Whilst chemically distinct from one another, the ways they work in the body are closely interrelated. For example, someone with vitamin B2 deficiency may have red, greasy facial skin which might also be caused by a coexistent vitamin B6 deficiency. The B vitamins are the catalytic spark plugs of the body; they function as coenzymes to catalyse many biochemical reactions. The chief function of B vitamins is in converting glucose to energy, which fuels the body.
B vitamins are also important in fat and amino acid metabolism, the nervous system, hormonal regulation, gastrointestinal tract, liver function and the hair, eyes and nails.
- Calcium ascorbate is also involved in the biosynthesis of other connective-tissue components, including elastin, fibronectin, proteoglycans, bone matrix and elastin-associated fibrillin. It also appears to play a role in collagen gene expression and cellular procollagen secretion. Vitamin C influences the concentration of the cyclic nucleotides c-AMP and c-GMP, is involved in hormone production (adrenalin and serotonin), and required for the detoxification of toxic chemicals. Vitamin C exhibits excellent anti-allergic properties and has a critical role in wound and cartilage repair.
- The clinical picture of vitamin D deficiency depends upon the age of the individual involved. The most striking features relate to changes in the skeleton as a result of a loss of calcium.
- Alpha tocopherol is the principle lipid soluble chain breaking antioxidant in biological membranes, preventing toxin and carcinogen induced oxidative damage by trapping reactive oxyradicals. Vitamin E reduces the risk the risks for cardiovascular disease, improves wound healing and fertility.
- Bioflavonoids improve the absorption and complement the activity of vitamin C. Hesperidin particularly supports the immune system.
- Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst – Our Polyfloramin™extracts contain up to 72 trace elements for enhanced bioavailability, assimilation and synergy of the active ingredients contained in Multivitamin.
T J Clark’s Multivitamin formula may be beneficial in the prevention and treatment of:
- Adrenal exhaustion, maintenance nutrition, pregnancy and lactation, child health, increased nutritional requirements such as – athletes, allergies, stress and missed meals.
- Medication use, pre and post surgery, chronic illness, inflammatory disorders, poor absorption, hypochlorhydria, diarrhoea and convalescence.
Storage: Store below 30 C.
Dosage and Administration: 5ml once or twice daily between food.